Best Heating And Air Service In Coral Springs Florida
If you are trying to find the very best in heating and ac repair in Coral Springs, FL, then look no further than Air American Air Conditioning. Air America is the acknowledged expert in the Broward County area for air conditioning and heating repair. Whether you need a simple end of season service or a whole new installation, Air America have the technicians with the know-how to do the very best job for you – and at a very affordable price.
As people who live in Coral Springs know, it’s a beautiful planned community and one of the best places to live in the whole United States. And it has a great climate – generally mild and pleasant in the winter, warm and delightful in the summer. But there can be extremes, and it’s these extremes that you need to be prepared for.
The Climate In Coral Springs, FL
Surprisingly, temperatures in Coral Springs can go as low as 21 degrees Fahrenheit, and in the summer, as high as 101 degrees Fahrenheit. So it’s really important that your heating and air conditioning systems are running smoothly and efficiently – especially if you have young children, invalids or old folks in your home.
Air America – The Air Conditioning And Heating Choice For Coral Springs, FL
Why choose Air America? After all, there are plenty of companies out there that say that they can do a great job of servicing your heater and/or air conditioner. But we have the facts to prove that we’re your first and best choice!
- All our technicians are insured, highly trained and NATE certified
- Our fleet of vans is liveried and radio controlled – for your security, and to offer fast response
- We’ve been a local family owned and run company for fifteen years
- We have computerized inventory so that we can respond to your need with speed
- We are a member of the local Chamber of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau
- We have genuine 24/7 emergency cover – not just a recorded message
- We believe in great customer service – first, last and always!
- We can offer brand new systems, or repair and maintenance for your existing a/c or heating
- Authorized Carrier Dealer
Tips To Keep Your HVAC In Top Condition
We’re often asked by homeowners in Coral Springs just how they can keep their heating and air conditioning units running smoothly. So here are some of our technicians’ top tips.
- Have a regular annual service for both a/c and heating. There is no substitute for having a professional check your systems to make sure they are running correctly.
- Monitor your fuel use. An increase in the use of fuel is not only expensive, it can indicate that there is a problem looming.
- Have you moved your furniture recently? It’s easy to forget that you’ve covered over a heating or air vent, which might make your house too warm or too cold.
- Does your heating system use a battery? It’s common for run down batteries to be the cause of ignition problems.
- If your system has filters which can be cleaned and replaced by the homeowner, make sure that you get this job done – always following the manufacturer’s directions.
- Check your thermostat. Thermostats are one of the biggest causes of problems with heating and a/c systems.